ITIL MALC Certification
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification
The ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) qualification is a capstone qualification. It is the final required module which a candidate must take prior to achieving ITIL Expert Level.
Is it right for me?
In taking MALC following units of earlier ITIL qualifications which span the full ITIL Service Lifecycle, a successful ITIL Expert candidate will not only hold a well rounded knowledge of ITIL, but they will also gain skills competencies in the following areas:
- Introduction to IT Service Management Business and Managerial Issues
- Managing the Planning and Implementation of IT Service Management
- Management of Strategic Change
- Risk Management
- Managerial Functions
- Understanding Organizational Challenges
- Lifecycle Project Assessment
- Understanding Complementary Industry Guidance
Why should I take it?
The Managing Across the Lifecycle module focuses on the knowledge required to implement and manage the necessary skills associated with use of the Lifecycle practices.
This module is aimed at those who are interested in achieving the ITIL Expert Level, for which this module is a key requirement.